How to Apply
Prospective Families (New Students)
Admissions into Mother Mary Lange Catholic School is a straightforward process. For all potential students, please:
1. Complete the.
2. Upload, or email, your child's most recent report card, letter of recommendation from current classroom teacher, and any standardized test scores, if applicable.
3. Once all required documents are received, the Advancement Director will contact you to schedule your child's assessment, shadow day, and family interview.
|Pre-K and Kindergarten||Grades 1 through 4||Grades 5 through 8|
|Documents Needed||Not Applicable||- Most recent report card|
- Letter of recommendation from current teacher
|- Most recent report card|
- Letter of recommendation from TWO current teachers
- Most recent standardized testing scores
|Shadow Day||Not Applicable||Half Day||Full Day|
|Family Interview||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||Yes|
(Holy Angels Catholic School and Ss. James and John Catholic School)
Students that are currently in good financial, academic, and behavioral standing do not need to apply to Mother Mary Lange Catholic School. A re-registration invitation will be sent.