How to Apply
Admissions into Mother Mary Lange Catholic School is a straightforward process. For all potential students, please:
1. Complete the
2. Submit the following documents through SchoolAdmin:
- Copy of student’s most recent report card
- Copy of student’s final report card from previous school year
- Submit two letters of recommendation from your child’s current ELA and Math teacher
- Pay the required, non-refundable application fee of $25.
After the required paperwork is received, the Advancement Director will contact you to schedule an interview and assessment.
Current families will be asked to re-register for the upcoming year in January. Once we have determined the number of openings in each grade, we will contact the students accepted in the order in which they were accepted, to submit their registration.