Mother Mary Lange Catholic School opened the Fall of 2021!
Mother Mary Lange Catholic School is the first new Catholic elementary school to be built in Baltimore in nearly six decades. The new Pre-K through 8th grade school will be located at 200 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard (between Lexington and Saratoga Streets), near downtown Baltimore.
This new Catholic school will educate children in Pre-Kindergarten (age 3) through grade eight, providing a values-based, 21st Century, academically-excellent education, in the Catholic tradition.
"Catholic schools prepare students for a life of faith, a productive life as citizens, and to establish strong families in our communities … an education for life and life everlasting."
Most Rev. William E. Lori, Archbishop of Baltimore
Learn more about Mother Mary Lange Catholic School
- At a Glance As a brand new Catholic school located on Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard in Baltimore, we welcome students of all faiths and backgrounds. To learn more about quick facts and figures of our school, please visit our At a Glance page.
- Letter from School Leadership Our leadership team works to instill an environment that challenges students, while creating a close-knit community of learners. For more about our community at Mother Mary Lange, please read our Letter from School Leadership.
- Why Catholic Education As part of the Archdiocese of Baltimore, academic excellence in a Christ-centered environment is at the forefront of what we do. To learn more about our academic excellence, please visit our Why Catholic Education page.
- History & Tradition Mother Mary Lange Catholic School brings the history of a visionary woman of deep faith who founded the Baltimore-based Oblate Sisters of Providence and Saint Frances Academy in East Baltimore.
- Community Partners Mother Mary Lange Catholic School will collaborate with a wide variety of organizations to provide needed wrap-around services to our students and families. We are so thankful for all of our partners and supporters that help enable our students to reach their dreams.